Software Engineer's couple


Husband: (Returned late from work) "Good morning dear, I'm now logged in"
Wife: Have you brought me the ring?
Husband: Bad command or filename.

Wife: But I told you in the morning….
Husband: Syntax error

Wife: What about my new dress?
Husband: Variable not found….

Wife: At least, give your credit card; I want to do some shopping.
Husband: Sharing violation. Access denied….

Wife: Do you really love me or do you only love computers or are you just joking?
Husband: Too many parameters. Abort!!!!

Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.
Husband: Data type mismatch.

Wife: You are a useless nut.
Husband: Default parameters.

Wife: What about your salary?
Husband: Access denied. File in use.

Wife: Who was she in the car this morning?
Husband: System unstable. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to reboot.